The NGX closed on a adverse be aware amidst sell-offs and buy-interests because the benchmark All-Share Index (ASI) depreciated by 7 foundation level.
The NGX ASI closed at 47,251.93 factors, to replicate a decline of 0.07% from the earlier buying and selling day and a 12 months-to-Date (YTD) return of 10.62%. In the meantime, the market capitalization decreased by N16.56 billion.
On the shut of market on Monday 21th March 2022, the inventory change market worth at the moment stands at N25.47 trillion on the finish of the buying and selling day.
The market breadth closed adverse as GUINNESS led 15 gainers, and 22 Losers topped by RTBRISCOE on the finish of right this moment’s session.
The inventory market has superior 4,535.49 base factors because the begin of the yr.
NGX High ASI gainers
- GUINNESS up +10.00% to shut at N71.50
- ROYALEX up +8.33% to shut at N1.30
- MBENEFIT up +8.00% to shut at N0.27
- LASACO up +6.00% to shut at N1.06
- LIVESTOCK up +5.62% to shut at N1.69
NGX High ASI losers
- RTBRISCOE down – 10.00% to shut at N0.72
- BERGER down – 9.64% to shut at N7.50
- IKEJAHOTEL down – 8.76% to shut at N1.25
- CHAMPIONS down – 8.07% to shut at N2.05
- UPDC down – 8.00% to shut at N0.92
NGX ASI High Traded by Quantity
- ACCESS – 27,188,057
- ZENITH – 19,926,227
- UBA – 18,736,594
NGX ASI High Traded by Worth
- ZENITH – N534,679,682.95
- GTCO – N482,362,314.15
- ACCESS – N265,421,445.10
Market sentiments development in direction of the bears with the market differential being in favour of the decliners as 15 gainers had been surpassed by 22 losers.