The NGX closed on a flat notice amidst sell-offs and buy-interests because the benchmark All-Share Index (ASI) appreciated by 2 foundation level.
The NGX ASI closed at 47,163.94 factors, to replicate a progress of 0.02% from the earlier buying and selling day and a Yr-to-Date (YTD) return of 10.41%. In the meantime, the market capitalization elevated by N3.98 billion.
On the shut of market on Wednesday twenty third March 2022, the inventory change market worth at present stands at N25.42 trillion on the finish of the buying and selling day.
The market breadth closed flat as CAP led 16 gainers, and 16 Losers topped by FCMB on the finish of at the moment’s session.
The inventory market has superior 4,447.50 base factors for the reason that begin of the yr.
NGX High ASI gainers
- CAP up +10.00% to shut at N19.80
- LEARNAFRI up +9.60% to shut at N2.17
- CHAMPION up +9.09% to shut at N2.04
- STERLING up +3.95% to shut at N1.58
- CONOIL up +2.92% to shut at N24.70
NGX High ASI losers
- FCMB down – 8.72% to shut at N3.35
- MBENEFIT down – 7.41% to shut at N0.25
- ABCTRANS down – 6.25% to shut at N0.30
- PHARMDEKO down – 5.98% to shut at N1.73
- FTNCOCOA down – 5.88% to shut at N0.32
NGX ASI High Traded by Quantity
- FIDELITY – 68,817,180
- ACCESS – 38,641,050
- UBA – 30,913,307
NGX ASI High Traded by Worth
- GTCO – N621,972,450.70
- MTNN – N544,641,135.10
- ACCESS – N384,118,847.65
Market sentiments pattern in the direction of the bulls with the market differential being flat as 16 gainers equalled 16 losers.